Are you looking for the best Brooklyn hospital?
If you are looking for the best hospital in Brooklyn, Maimonides Medical Center is the place to head over to. Maimonides Medical Center is not only the largest hospital in Brooklyn, but also the most advanced and equipped to offer a wide range of medical services. It doubles up as an independent teaching hospital, and has always been at the forefront of developing innovative medicine. The Brooklyn hospital offers more than 70 primary care and sub-specialty programs, training more than 400 medical students every year.
Maimonides is one of the only 26 hospitals in the United States to attain extemporary patient outcomes in all the 3 categories measured by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid services; that is, heart failure, heart attack, and pneumonia. They are ranked “Top 10” in all these 3 categories.
Maimonides excels in various major areas of medical care including:
- Heart and Vascular medical services– The heart and vascular center in Maimonides is ranked one among the very top 1% in the nation.
• Cancer services – Maimonides hosts the only full-service Cancer Center in the whole of Brooklyn and the surrounding areas. The cancer center is a fully-accredited breast cancer center.
• Bone and Joint services – The Maimonides bone and joint center has earned itself a nation-wide reputation for having the best orthopedics.
• Stroke and Neurosciences – The Jaffe stroke center in the hospital in the best stroke and neurological care center in the region. It is among the top 10 in the nation.
- Children’s care services– Maimonides Children’s Hospital is among the leading pediatric hospitals in the whole of the New York metropolitan area. The hospital provides all the major sub-specialties and includes a pediatric ICU, a pediatric ER, and an advanced Neonatal ICU. It has mortality rates that are significantly lower than the national average, and more babies are delivered here than in any other hospital in the State of New York.
Some of the other services that Maimonides specializes in include:
- Spine services
• Adult and Children’s trauma care
• Robotic surgery services
• Obstetrics and gynecology services
• Sleep and Travel medicine
• Bloodless machine and surgery services
• Weight loss care
• Wound care and hyperbaric center
• Dental and oral services
• Ear, Nose and Throat services
• Eye care
Maimonides Brooklyn hospital provides medical care services for virtually any medical condition. It is also designated as an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center, meaning that they are available and ready to deliver advanced care for all complex stroke cases 24/7.
Book an appointment today to schedule a visit to Maimonides for comprehensive, professional, and advanced medical care services. Maimonides is committed to providing you and your loved ones with the resources and assistance you need for the best experience possible during your treatment and care.